Sunday, August 10th kicks off Shop Maryland Tax-Free Week 2014! For the entire week (August 10th – August 16th) there will be tax exemptions on clothing and shoes under $100 per item (accessories do not apply). Click here for more information. Below is your guide to the shops in Silver Spring and Bethesda where you can save big.
- DSW – DSW is the ultimate shoe store. Find the latest summer designer footwear trends at discounted prices.
- H&M – H&M offers stylish clothing for women, men, teenagers, and children at an unbeatable value.
- LOFT – LOFT is where women can purchase clothes to look great and feel great. The simple, neutral designs are crucial for every women’s closet.
- City Sports – City Sports has all of the sports apparel an athlete needs to perform at his/her best level.
- Men’s Warehouse – Men’s Warehouse is the place to go to get the most value for your buck on men’s clothing. Find suits, dress shirts, pants, sports jackets, etc. at the price you’re looking for.
- Lululemon Athetica – Lululemon sells great athletic wear with a stylish twist. Men and women can find what they need to gear up and get fit.
- Bonobos – Bonobos focuses on finding each of their customers the perfect fit. The men’s clothing store has the simple essentials made at a great quality.
- Francesca’s Collections – Francesca’s is known for their adorable dress and blouse collection. Buy a perfect outfit to kick off the fall season.
- Mustard Seed – Mustard Seed has the best looks, new and used. Discover the vintage items you need to keep your style current.
- Wear It Well – Wear It Well is the perfect store for women desiring both hip, funky styles, as well as the modern un-complicated must-haves.