Thank you for your interest in EYA. Please note that we have implemented the following COVID-19 safety protocols in order to support your safety and ours.
Model home and sales center visits are available by appointment only. No more than three adults from the same party may visit at one time.
Once you arrive, please follow the posted instructions. The Sales Manager will confirm the sales center is ready and verbally conduct the COVID-19 Health Risk Assessment. You will be asked the following questions and will also be asked to answer on behalf of all those that will be visiting with you:
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms: cough; shortness of breath; difficulty breathing; fever of at least 100.4 F; chills; muscle pain; sore throat; or new loss of taste or smell?
- In the last 14 days, did you care for or have close contact for at least 15 minutes with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you been asked or directed to self-quarantine within the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled outside of North America in the past 14 days?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes,” we will need to reschedule your appointment to another day and time, or we will be able to do a virtual appointment.
Face coverings must be worn at all times during your visit. The Sales team staff will also be wearing a face covering at all times.
Please note, no food or drink is permitted, and restrooms will not be available.
Contact Tracing: In the unfortunate event that you or any member of your visiting group tests positive for COVID-19 or develops symptoms within 14 days of your appointment, we request that you call the sales center immediately to share this information. We will do the same should a member of our team test positive.