We are excited to announce we are now offering self-guided tours at Tower Oaks of our move-in ready home. Explore and enjoy a private tour in a safe, convenient, and innovative way. When reserving a time to tour, you will have the option to pick a day and time that works best for you. This new way to tour not only offers privacy and safety, but convenience for your schedule. Whether you want to book ahead or are in the neighborhood and want to stop by, access is just a few clicks away. Simple to book, easy to tour, and convenient for you, home shopping has never been this easy.
How the Self-Guided Tour Works
Reserving your self-guided tour is a quick and easy process. Simply visit the Tower Oaks UTour scheduling page, choose a home, select a time, provide your ID as a safety precaution, and receive an entry code you'll use on the day of your tour to enter the home.
Below are the details of each step for booking your self-guided tour:
- Visit the Tower Oaks UTour scheduling page here.
- Choose a Home – Each available home will appear as a choice to tour. On each listing, the name, address, and price will be featured as well as photos and a few home details like square footage and the number of bedrooms and bathrooms. Please note, the number of homes to choose from will depend on availability. Typically, 1 - 2 homes will be available at a time.
- Create an Account - If you don't have an existing UTour account, you will be prompted to create one.
- Select a Time – After registering with your email address, you will be able to select a date and time for your tour. Each reservation option is one-hour.
- Provide your Information & Agree to Terms – The next few steps will ask you to agree to terms and conditions, followed by the choice to provide a government-issued photo ID or enter credit card information. Your credit card will not be charged. These steps are entirely for safety purposes for all parties.
- Get your Entry Code & Add Tour to Calendar – Once you make your reservation, you will be brought to a confirmation page that will feature your digital code to unlock the front door at the time of your tour. The entry code will be valid for one hour during the duration of your tour. For example, if your tour is scheduled for 2pm, the code would be valid from 2pm - 3pm on the scheduled date. You will also have the option to add the scheduled tour to your calendar.
- Confirmation Email – You will receive an email confirmation with all of the information you'll need for your self-guided tour. The date and time, the entry code, the address of the move-in ready home, and contact information for the community's sales manager. A member of our sales team will also reach out to answer any questions you may have regarding the tour itself as well as to learn more about the home and the neighborhood.
When the day of your tour arrives, make sure you have your digital code when you arrive. A special tip for the entry code lock is to hold your hand over the keypad to 'wake' it up. After you enter your four-digit code, make sure to hit the check mark button to enter the code.
Once you enter the home, you will have an hour to explore on your own. While the tour is self-guided, members of our sales team will be available to answer any questions you may have. Depending on the time of your appointment, they will either be present on site at the sales center or available by phone.
If you have any questions on the process, booking, or tours themselves, please contact us at 301-323-8569.
Private, Self-Guided Tour Safety Guidelines
At EYA, our priority is the health, well-being, and safety of our team, homeowners, neighbors, and community. This is why we are now offering private, self-guided tours available by reservation to ensure no contact access and reinforce safe social distancing practices.
While those touring will be on their own, all visitors will be required to wear a face covering throughout the duration of the appointment. Gloves will be provided upon entry and no food or drink will be permitted inside the homes. Hand sanitizer stations will also be available to use both before and after the tour. To further ensure safety of all parties, a maximum of 3 visitors will be allowed to tour at a time.
The full safety guidelines will be sent prior to each appointment. If you have any questions regarding the safety of the tours, please contact us at 301-323-8569 or fill out the contact form on this page.
About the Neighborhood
Ideally located in Rockville, MD, Tower Oaks will offer exceptional community amenities, quietly tucked away on 44 acres surrounded by wooded preserve, and only moments from favorite shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations.
The CORE will be the heart and soul of the community. Designed to inspire engagement and activity, the CORE will be a natural gathering spot for friends and family to enjoy state-of-the-art amenities. With an outdoor pool, cozy seating nooks, fitness center and yoga room, playground, sport court, outdoor fire pits, neighborhood cafe, and even an on-site lifestyle coordinator—everything will be just steps from your front door.
Located just off Wootton Parkway, Tower Oaks offers easy access to major commuter routes and is convenient to every place you want to be. Just steps to Clyde’s Tower Oaks Lodge and the Stanford Grill, this new neighborhood is also minutes from some of the region’s most desirable destinations such as Pike & Rose, Park Potomac, and Rockville Town Square.
Ready to book your private, self-guided tour at Tower Oaks? Click here.