Give back this year to families in need with EYA at Chancellor's Row new townhome community. Now through December 18th, we'll be collecting toys and clothing to benefit Brookland's HSC Pediatric Center. To participate, please drop off unwrapped gifts to our Sales Center at 627 Regent Place NE (at the corner of Jackson and 7th Street NE). We are open daily from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
HSC is pediatric health center that provides rehabilitative and transitional care to children and teens who often have complex disabilities, such as developmental delays, cerebral palsy or brain injuries. The center is unique in its family-centered philosophy that strives to help the whole family understand and accept the challenges ahead.
HSC's Wish List:
1. Large items: Handheld video games; Portable CD players; DVDs (G, PG, PG13); iPod; Wii games
2. Items under $5: Bubbles/play doh; Activity/Word Search/Soduku Books; Rattles; Batteries (AA, AAA, C); Uno/Phase 1/Skip-bo cards; Scissors/Glue; Markers/Crayons/Colored Pencils/Chalk; Hair Accessories; Nail Polish/Nail Polish Remover; Squishy Balls/Beach Balls; Scented Lotion
3. Gift Cards: Target; Wal-Mart; Restaurants; Movies; Toys R Us; Claire's; iTunes
4. Clothing (New): Premature infant; Infant; Toddler; Boys/Girls Ages 6-12; Adolescent (Adult S, M, L, XL)
5. Sports Equipment: Bike helmets; Basketballs; Footballs; Tennis rackets; Kick balls; Soccer balls; Jump ropes; Stop watches
6. Infant/Toddler: Mirrors for cribs (no cloth material); Lullaby/Children's Music; Vibrating infant seats; Swings; Light-up toys; Plastic mobiles (no cloth materials); Developmental toys (i.e., stacking cups, shape sorter, peg boards); Vibrating toys; Blankets; Hardback books
7. School Age/Adolescent: CD Players/Disman; CDs (R&B/Top 40); Backpacks; Purses; Jewelry/Watches; Sports Apparel; Posters; Action Figures
PLEASE NO STUFFED ANIMALS OR TOYS RELATED TO WEAPONS / VIOLENCE.
In advance, we at EYA would like to thank you for any contributions and hope that you enjoy this holiday season in your new home.