With the red line just steps from Westside, life truly is within walking distance of your new EYA townhome! Jump on at the Shady Grove Metro station and get off at any location. There are a plethora of things happening, no matter the time of day!
- Morning: Check out the Rockville Farmers Market every Saturday 9am-1pm
- Noon: Catch a matinee at AMC Cinemas
- Night: Grab a beer and watch the Nats play at American Tap Room
- Morning: Take a Pure Barre class with friends
- Noon: Swing by the Apple Store to pick up the newest gadget
- Night: Enjoy a romantic dinner at Mon Ami Gabi
Woodley Park – Zoo Station
- Morning: Visit the Washington National Cathedral
- Noon: See the pandas at the Smithsonian National Zoo
- Night: Try the delicious Italian cuisine at Cafe Paradiso
Dupont Circle Station
- Morning: Enjoy brunch with the family at Le Pain Quotidien
- Noon: Stroll the aisles of Second Story Books for hidden treasures
- Night: Get a delicious glass of wine at Bar Dupont as you look out over the circle
Gallery Place Station
- Morning: Grab a coffee at Chinatown Coffee Co.
- Noon: Visit the National Portrait Gallery
- Night: Get in line early to dine at Daikaya
The amount of things to do at each Metro stop is unlimited, but these are a few to help plan perfect outings every stop along the way. Find out what else is just moments away from Westside here or visit us at our onsite sales center in Rockville.