This month’s Homeowner Spotlight is on Dwight and Whitney Miller at Chancellor’s Row. They enjoy eating out at the many diverse Brookland neighborhood restaurants and taking part in community activities. Meet Dwight and Whitney!
1. Why did you choose an EYA property? What attracted you to the surrounding neighborhood?
EYA has a solid reputation for building quality homes, and the Brookland area is diverse in culture, and on the rise. Not to mention good access to the major road arteries.
2. What do you like most about your EYA home?
We really like the loft area with the indoor/outdoor fireplace, and the fact that we have an end unit with lots of windows for natural light.
3. What is your favorite restaurant/bar/store/etc. in the area?
Busboys & Poets when they open. But we have frequented Menomale, Little Ricky’s, and B-café.
4. What neighborhood activities, if any, do you participate in?
We participate in most neighborhood sponsored activities when we can. We feel it’s important to get involved, and support our community as often as we can.
5. Tell us a bit about yourselves. What are your personal interests/hobbies?
We work a lot, so we take our down time seriously…meaning we like to enjoy time off from work. We travel, play tennis, go to the gym, and enjoy eating out.